Allahabad High Court ARO Result 2020 Allahabad High Court Asst. Review Officer Result 2019 AHC ARO Result 2020 for Stage 1 & Stage 2 Allahabad High Court APS Result 2020 Stage Second Allahabad High Court Drivers Grade-IV Result 2020 Allahabad High Court ARO Stage 2 Result 2020
Allahabad High Court ARO Result 2019
Advt. No. – 02/R.O/2019, 03/C.A/2019:
High Court of Judicature, Allahabad Has Recently Announced the Recruitment of 147 Posts of Assistant Review Officer & Computer Assistant Posts. All the Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application Form for these Posts. Application Submission Process is Started From the Date 30.09.2019 & Conducted Till the Date 21.10.2019. Candidates Can Check Detailed Recruitment Information through the Below Provided Link.
Allahabad High Court abbreviated as AHC, UP Judiciary conduct an Offline Exam for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Review Officer on the Date 12 January 2020.
Mode of Examination:
Written examination (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II).
All the Candidates Who gave the Exam Successfully for the Above Vacant Posts are Now waiting for there Result. Many Candidates Start Searching for that Result so we Advise them to have some Patience. Soon the Allahabad High Court will Provide the Result on his Official website. We will also Provide the Result on this Page so the Candidates will easily check the Result without Visiting to Any Other Website. Here we are Providing the Direct Link to Download the Result.
After Written Exam Process :
- Based on Allahabad High Court ARO Cut Off Marks, Candidates will be shortlisted for Next Stage.
- Candidates have to appear for Computer Skill Test, after Written Exam. Computer Test consisted of 50 Marks.
- On the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written examination (Test-1) and Computer Knowledge Test (Test-2), final result of successful candidates will Declare.
- Computer Test of 15 minutes duration with 50 marks shall be held at Allahabad.
- Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidates on computers.
- The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
NOTE for Final Result :
- The candidates should note that the result of the candidates is purely provisional and does not confer on them any right of appointment in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad unless they are suitable in all respects and verification of documents and genuineness of candidature is verified.
- All original documents/certificates of the candidates will be verified by the High Court, Allahabad before appointment.
- In case selected candidates don’t receive call letter within three weeks from the date of declaration of final result, they are advised to contact the office of the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), High Court, Allahabad.
- Marks obtained by the successful / unsuccessful candidates shall be uploaded on the official website of the High Court, Allahabad, later on.
All Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of Allahabad High Court website for Latest updates regarding Result.
Latest Updates are also available on our website (https://www.indianexam.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
Important Link Area
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us.