NEET 2020 – is a national level medical entrance examination National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET). NEET examination organized by the (NTA) National Testing Agency for BDS/MBBS admission to all DCI/MCI approved colleges in India. Around 12 to 13 lakh candidates are expected to apply for NEET 2020,180 questions are asked of physics, chemistry, biology and botany. Since NTA came into the picture, NEET 2020 many things way to test such went into its frequency. However, those who are 11 or 12th grade, must be prepared at this time to test them.
NEET Exam Date Of 2020: As per previous year of data, (NTA) National Testing Agency is going to conduct NEET 2020 on first Sunday of May, Please note on 04 May 2020, the examination schedule may change as per NTA requirements.
|NEET 2020||Important Dates (expected)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||04 May 2020|
|NTA to release NEET 2020 application form||1st week of Nov 2019|
If your aim is to qualify NEET 2020 and you are starting from today, you have not only a better chance of qualifying, but also get a good rank. NEET is important to aim for a good rank in 2020 because you will only compete with 15 million students to 63,900 seats.
Total number of MBBS teaching colleges in India: 491.
Total number of MBBS seats in India: 63900.
So to realize your goals, you have to start preparing for NEET 2020 now
How can I prepare for NEET 2020 now?
So you have two years (just a little less). Adequate time for preparation of NEET-UG
The first thing that you should keep in mind is that you should concentrate in class from day 1.
Secondly, NCERT books are the best for NEET preparation.
Classroom to join NEET course requires 11 and 12 physical science, NCERT chemistry, biology books. This is usually the standard textbook on most boards. However, if it is not on your board, you can refer to books set the board for board exams and NCERT to prepare for NEET.
The third thing you should figure out the previous question paper
NEET 2018 Question Paper
NEET 2019 Question Paper
The Fourth is the NEET 2020 Learn syllabus
NEET 2020 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
NEET 2020 the test pattern is expected the same to be, as was held this year. Recently held by the NEET UG, test pattern is described below. The request from the candidates that if any changes will be announced by Antia in November / December 20l9. We will still update the details.
Expected exam pattern of NEET 2020
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
Physics syllabus of class 11th
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
Physics syllabus of Class 12th
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
Chemistry syllabus of class 11th
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
Chemistry syllabus of class 12th
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Biology syllabus of class 11th
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
Biology syllabus of class 12th
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
Books Recommended For NEET 2020
NCERT is a must-have. Then you should have the following NCERT books:
- Physics for class 11
- Physics for class 12
- Chemistry for class 11
- Chemistry for class 12
- Biology for class 11
- Biology for class 12
Apart from them, you need books to gain deep knowledge and practice MCQ. The list of good books for preparation of NEET 2020 is given below.
- HC Verma
- DC Pandey
- Physical: Avasthi Problems In Physical Chemistry.
- Organic: Solomons and Frythle’s Organic Chemistry, Morrison Boyd, Himanshu Pandey.
- Inorganic: VK Jaiswal Inorganic Chemistry.
- Objective Chemistry by S.Dinesh
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry
- Trueman’s elementary biology
- Modern ABC of Biology
If you have any questions on NEET 2020, please ask in the comments below.