National Technical Research Organization has Provided NTRO Technician A Syllabus 2019 – 2020 Candidates Can Check How to Prepare NTRO Technician ‘A’ Exam Check National Technical Research Organization Exam Pattern for Technician ‘A’ Written Exam NTRO Technician ‘A’ Examination – 2019 Selection Process
NTRO Technician A Syllabus 2019 – 2020
National Technical Research Organization invited the Applicant for 71 Posts of Technician ‘A’. Application Submission is Commenced Online. Candidates Submitted their Application form 02 December 2019 (10:00 AM) to 23 December 2019 (10:00 AM). All the Eligible Candidates Who Fulfill the Eligibility Criteria Applied for these Posts. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Provided Link….
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Computer Based Examination. The Computer Based Examination is likely be conducted during January/ February 2020. Exact Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Based Examination (CBE) based on the percentage of marks secured by them in the Industrial Training Institute or equivalent examination as indicated by them during online application/Registration OR any other suitable criteria as decided by National Technical Research Organization. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted by applying suitable cut off in the percentage of marks in multiples of two. The number of candidates shortlisted may be slightly more or less due to the criteria of applying cutoff in multiples of two. The criteria followed in short listing candidates for Computer Based Examination will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such short listing criteria.
- Based on performance in Computer Based Examination (CBE), the candidates will be Shortlisted by adopting suitable ratio for each vacancy, for further assessment through skill test, if required.
Computer Based Examination
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Computer Based Examination consisting of Objective/Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be Negative Marking of 01 (one) mark for each wrong answer and 00(zero) mark for the question not attempted.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum
|General Awareness (General
Knowledge & Current Affairs)
(Each question carry 04 marks)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic)||20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
Science (including Computer Science/ Information Technology,
Electronics, Electrical subjects)
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus is given below :-
General Awareness :
Questions are Designed to test the Candidate’s General Awareness around him/her and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test his/her knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The Test will also include questions relating to India and its neigh boring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research. These Questions will be such that they so not require a special study of any discipline.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Number Systems : Computation of whole Number, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations : Percentage, Ration and proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Single and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time and Work.
- Algebra : Basic algebraic identities of Scholl Algebra (and their simple applications) e.g. Formulas and elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry : Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts : Triangle and its various kinds of centres viz. centroid, In-centric, Ortho centric, circumcentre Congruence and similarity of triangles Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration : Triangle, Quadrilaterals Regular Polygons (sum of internal angles of a polygon) Circle Right Prism Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder Sphere, Hemispheres Rectangular Parallelepiped Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or square base.
- Trigonometry : Trigonometric ratios Degree and Radian measures, Standard Identities. Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs : Histogram Frequency Polygon Bar-diagram, Pie Chart.
General Intelligence :
It Would Include Questions of Both Verbal and Non-Verbal type. The Test Will Include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic / Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern-Folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-Folding & Completion, Number Series, Embedded Figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and De-Coding.
It Will include Computer Science/ Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical subjects. All the Question Will be of Matriculation Standard. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of Delhi Police and visit this page. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post in the below comment box. We will try to assist you at our best.