RBI Assistant Preliminary Mains Admit Card 2020 Reserve Bank of India Main Exam Admit Card 2020 Download RBI Assistant Mains Exam/ Hall Ticket Call Letter Check RBI Assistant Online Main Exam Date
RBI Assistant Main Admit Card 2020
About Recruitment :-
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) IS Started Online Applications from eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. The Online Application Is Started From 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020. State wise Posts and Other Details are Shared Throug The “LIC Assistant Recruitment LLink” Given In The Bottom.
Selection Process :- (Based on previous recruitment)
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Language Proficiency Test.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Will first conduct Preliminary Exam for this Recruitment. Date of Exam Is Informed Below.
About Admit Card:-
Aspirants going to appear in RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam must have an admit card. They need to download their admit card and also carry print out to the exam centre. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Candidates can download their Admit Card either with the help of steps given below or direct link.
Click Here to Download RBI Assistant Pre Admit Card 2019: Available Soon
Steps to Download RBI Assistant :
- First of all you need to visit the website of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Furthermore, seek and go to option of ‘Call Letter’ under Opportunities section.
- So, now you will see the option of ‘Admission Letter for Assistant Preliminary Exam’.
- You need to fill ‘Registration No.’ and ‘DOB/Password’ also.
- Consequently, your admit card will appear in front of your eyes.
- You can either save or take a printout of it.
Pre Exam Pattern :-
This Part will be of Qualifying Nature & consists of Total 100 Marks & Consists of 100 Questions.
No. Of Questions
|2||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
► Total Time Duration for Screening Test is 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
Main Exam Pattern :-
- It is an Online Objective Type Exam of 200 marks.
|Sr. No||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions/ Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
- Time Duration of Exam is 2 Hours 15 Minutes (135 Minutes).
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination). 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Final Words :-Candidates can bookmark (https://www.indianexam.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ,So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.