RBI Assistant Result 2020 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Main Exam Result 2020-21 RBI Asst. Result 2020 RBI Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Main Exam Check of RBI Assistant Exam Official Result Announced RBI Assistant Final 2020 RBI Assistant Result 2020 Score card Merit List will be announced soon RBI Assistant Prelims Result Date 2020 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Prelims Result, RBI Assistant Cut off Marks 2020
RBI Assistant Pre Exam Result 2020
Latest Updated on 10.02.2020 : RBI Will Soon release the Assistant Pre Exam Result… Download Roll numbers List of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates through the Link given below….
About Recruitment :-
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) IS Started Online Applications from eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. The Online Application Is Started From 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020. State wise Posts and Other Details are Shared Throug The “LIC Assistant Recruitment LLink” Given In The Bottom.
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Language Proficiency Test.
Reserve Bank of India had organized an online Preliminary written exam for recruitment of Assistant in various offices. RBI conducted online exam on the Date February 14 & 15, 2020 in Morning & Evening Sessions. Many candidates take part in Online Pre Written exam to become a future Assistant in RBI. Mains Exam will be conducted in March 2020. More Details are as Follows.
The Result of Online Written Exam of said Recruitment examination Will be available and upload Soon on the following official website (http://rbi.org.in). Only such number of candidates will be called for Mains Exam who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
Click Here for RBI Assistant Pre Exam Result 2020 : Available SOON
Cut Off Marks:-
- RBI Assistant online Pre exam is of total 100 marks with 3 sections (Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude).
- As per criteria fixed by RBI candidate have to attain minimum qualifying marks fixed in each of 3 sections each of marks assigned and out of total 100 marks.
- RBI hold the right to fix the cut off for each section & overall cut off.
- Cut off marks may varied in each section depends on the nature of questions asked in that section.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally selected from the main on – line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination , biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Final Words :-
Latest Updates are also available on our website (https://www.indianexam.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
Important Link Area :-
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. If you have any query about this Post please share with us. Our Panel will try to solve your query.