Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 How to Apply Online for Vizag Steel Latest Jobs Employment 2020 for 188 vacancies Vizag Steel MT Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date RINL Vizag Steel Latest Vacancy
Vizag Steel Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
Rectt. Advt. No. 01/2020
RINL invites young, talented individuals to join as “Management Trainees”and grow with us to become tomorrow’s leaders. Candidates Can Check Details from Below………
Detail of Vacancies :
Management Trainees :- 188 post
|Instrumentation & Electronics||10|
Age Limit :
Born not earlier than 01.01.1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01.01.2020). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/-p.m. in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs20,600-3%-46,500. On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-3%-50,500/-.
Educational Qualification :
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Ceramics/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Mining disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/PWD candidates).
Candidates having Degree in related disciplines as given below are eligible to apply against the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Eligible Full time Degree in Engineering|
|Ceramic||Ceramic Engineering / Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Chemical Science and Technology / Polymer Science and Chemical Technology|
|Civil||Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering/ Building Technology and Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geo technical Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering/ Control System Engineering|
|Instrumentation & Electronics||Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering / Electronics and Computer Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering/Production Technology/Manufacturing Engineering/ Production Engineering|
|Metallurgy||Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology|
|Mining||Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering|
Application Fee :
Processing fee of Rs 590/-(Including GST @18%) for UR & OBC candidates and Processing fee of Rs. 295/-(Including GST @ 18%) for SC& PwD candidates.
How to Pay Fee :
Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates only need to apply. Candidates should apply through Online only from RINL-VSP’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link Careers No other means mode of application shall be accepted Online submission of application will start on 24.01.2020 and close on 13.02.2020.
Steps for Applying:
STEP 1: Log on to www.vizagsteel.com and click on the link “Careers”
STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
STEP 3: Have the following readily available:
- e-mail ID (which must be valid for minimum of next Twelve Months)
- Latest passport size photograph in digital format (.jpg file of 30KB size) and digitalformat of the signature (.jpg file of 30KB size) for uploading with the applicationform. The recommended dimensions of the passport photograph are 150(W) X 200(H) pixels.The recommended dimensions of digital format of the signature is 150(W) X 50(H) pixels
STEP 4: Registration
- Enter basic details such as Name, Category, PwD status, date of birth, email id and upload recent passport size photograph and signature etc. on submitting the basic details.
- Click on second stage Online registration and enter personal details, qualification and experience details and click SUBMIT
- Application fee shall be paid through Payment Gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.Candidates, who need not pay application fee may download the registration slip after entering all the details.
- After making payment, download the computer generated Registration Slip with unique registration number, photograph, signature and other essential details. Take a print of the Registration Slip to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
Selection Process :
The selection process will consist of Online Test followed by Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
|Starting date for Online registration||24.01.2020|
|Closing date for Online registration||13.02.2020|
|Closing date for Payment Gateway||14.02.2020|
Important Link Area :-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.